Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 14: "Kings & Queens" by 30 Seconds To Mars

I was watching trailers on IMDB (as I tend to do when looking to waste the precious moment of my life) and came across the trailer for "Legend Of The Guardians"...From what I can gather it's a computer animated film about owl warriors or something like that...Not gonna lie, I want to see it.  No shame!  Anyways, 30 Seconds To Mars lends their song "Kings & Queens" to the trailer soundtrack and it has been on repeat on my iTunes ever since.  Jared Leto's vocals are a lot more subdued and controlled on their new material compared to their earlier stuff (ex.: ""The Kill") and I actually prefer his voice and singing style in this song much more than the stuff off of their first album.  I wish I could write a more concise and informative blog about this song and why I enjoy it but I've been getting up at 5 am for the past three days to work full shifts at my job and then take care of my animals and Kristina's dogs while she's away...Needless to say it's a lot more running around than I'm used to and I am just plum tuckered out!  So I'll leave you with the song...Let me know what you think, one and only reader (if you're even out there).



No comments:

Post a Comment