Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 12: "At First Sight" by Jay Brannan

I wanted to avoid posting two songs by the same artist so close together...But I have had this song stuck in my head all damn day!  I discovered Jay's music at the perfect time in my life...I was going through a horrible time over some stupid boy who never really should have mattered in the first place...And Jay's music was like what was in my heart in song.  It was insane.  And I've been hooked ever since.  This song "At First Sight" is all about the demise of a relationship that was based off of "love at first sight"...Something I'm all too familiar with!  Haha  I love his style of writing...It's very sarcastic and cynical which is a nice change of pace from a lot of musical.  I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment