Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 10: "Where Does The Good Go" by Tegan & Sara

Hello, hello!  Honestly I don't know why I'm posting this song today...I think it's just because I know it's a good song and seems like a good time to post it.  I love everything about Tegan & Sara.  Their lyrics are simple yet effective, their melodies are catchy and honestly pretty great and they have this really amazing garage band type sound that I just love!  This is one of my favorite songs by them...I have to be honest here and admit that I first heard this one on an episode of "Grey's Anatomy"...No idea when or what episode but I know for sure that that's where I heard it.  Anyways, since then I have developed a love for anything and everything Tegan & Sara and continue to listen to them to this day.  So here is the track that sparked it all.  I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment