Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 13: "Not Even Human" by Angel Taylor

Today's post is yet another random song that caught my ear and I haven't been able to stop singing/listening to since.  Angel Taylor has one of those super distinct voices that I adore...Very raw vocals that make me visualize sitting in a coffee shop on a crisp fall day and listening to the singer strumming on her guitar off in some back corner.  This song is one of those songs that I think anyone who has lived through a major heartbreak can totally relate to.  It's essentially about giving someone everything and them taking everything that you had to give and more and dashing it without an regard for your feelings or your being.  Wow, I'm being emo today.  Anyways, take a listen and really pay attention to the lyrics.  Her whole album is pretty good honestly but I loved this song from the very first time that I heard it.  I'm peacing out to cuddle up with my friend Kristina's pugs (I'm housesitting while she's on vacation) and watch "School Of Rock" and eat some Oreos with almond milk.  Yep...I'm that cool.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment