Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 6: "Terrified" by Didi Benami

First of all, I forgot to post yesterday!  I had a song picked out and everything but worked a long day and ended up falling asleep instead of posting an entry for yesterday...So here's to make up for that.  I don't watch American Idol at all...I used to love it but I think it's gotten extremely contrived and cheesy and just really terrible.  But this popped up in my "Suggestions" box on YouTube and I decided to watch it because I love to waste my life away on YouTube for some reason.  Anyways, I was actually really impressed!  The song isn't too terrible (although some of the lyrics are kind of pop garbage and could be improved to help the song along) and Didi sings it really well.  She didn't win.  I honestly have no idea what place she came in but I know that she didn't win.  She has this really great Ingrid Michaelson quality and a vocal flip that I just love.  So here she is singing a song called "Terrified" on the Ellen Degeneres show...It was the best video I could find of her singing it.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment